Last couple of weeks in RSA…
Wow, but time has been flying the last couple of months… We are gearing up to some exciting times… This weekend we have some serious ‘packing-up-our-entire-home’ things to do!!! We also need to sort out the last couple of admin things for our wedding (which is in two weeks time – where has the time gone?)
Some of the things we have been keeping busy with:
1. Getting together all our documents needed for applying for a schengen visa for our Euro trip coming in December (ssssssssuperly excited about this!!!)
2. Applying for our visas (&successfully getting them!)
3. Making appointments at our banks to sort out the logistics of our move to Canada
4. Applying & receiving our Credit Reports
5. Applying for our Tax Certificates (which we have not received yet!)
6. Getting quotes for transporting our doggies (freaken expensive btw!)
7. Getting them vet ready for the trip – rabies injection, micro chipped, 5in1 vaccination, neutered/spayed (freaken expensive once again!)
8. Starting to pack our possessions (still a long way to go this weekend…)
9. Organising our wedding details… Still a few more to do – hopefully finalising this weekend!
10. Meeting with our pastor on regular occasions!
11. Setting up our pre-nup (still to be finalised)!
12. Cancelling phone contracts (still to cancel internet contracts!)
13. Getting very sentimental & sad every time we realise how fast time is flying by…
…And sooooooo many more things that I can’t think of immediately…
We are bummed that this was our last season of seeing these beautiful jacarandas blooming (at least for a while…)! So I’m just sharing two photos of this special time (both HDR)…
Trying to fit as much time in with loved ones as possible, but it seems that time is going to win this battle once again… Until next time… **